ADSM-L

Re: Netware Client Question

2001-12-10 09:00:25
Subject: Re: Netware Client Question
From: Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 08:57:51 -0500
Mark,

Client 4.1.3 for Netware has incorporated the schedule service within the
DSMCAD nlm. In the option file you add the line CADMODE SCHEDULE WEBCLIENT.

I seemed to have missed the post you are quoting below. Could you include the
text, or point me to the original? I've been seeing some really odd behavior
with this feature and would like to see what this person had to say.

Thanks

--
Jim Kirkman
Jim Kirkman