ADSM-L

Re: TDP for MSSQL

2001-12-10 00:15:09
Subject: Re: TDP for MSSQL
From: Mark Stapleton <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 23:12:31 -0600
On Mon, 3 Dec 2001 15:17:13 -0800, it was written:
>TDP for MSSQL v2.2.0
>TSM Server AIX 4.3.3 with TSM 3.7.5
>
>When we run the cmd file manually form the command prompt, it backs up
>fine.. But we can't seem to make scheduled backups work and I'm getting
>very little info as to why.

TSM rule of thumb: when a manual run of a batch file works, but the
scheduled run of the same file doesn't, you've got a permissions
problem.

In this case, your scheduler service is doubtless configured to run
with one user's permissions, and you're logged on as another.