ADSM-L

Re: Urgent restore problems

2001-12-04 18:02:06
Subject: Re: Urgent restore problems
From: George Lesho <GLesho AT AFCE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 16:48:32 -0600
Since you didn't mention how many drives you have available, check your
current processes to ensure that there are not higher priority processes
running than the restore. Check your activity log to see if it is calling
for a tape (retreive from overflo or offsite?) and check your drives to
ensure they are all online.
George Lesho
AFC Enterprises

Cyril Todorov <c.todorov AT SOF.BULBANK DOT BG>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 12/04/2001