ADSM-L

Re: TSM 4.2.1.7 Upgrade-

2001-12-03 15:12:49
Subject: Re: TSM 4.2.1.7 Upgrade-
From: George Lesho <GLesho AT AFCE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 13:58:44 -0600
Daniel, That is really good news but I think the question had to do with
migration from 4.1.x or older to 4.2.1.7.  Did you need to backup and then
restore your TSM db? Did you need to hide any server configuration files
and then reinstall them after the upgrade? Did you need reconfigure your
devices into TSM? Did you have access to all your custom scripts? Did you
have to checkout and checkin all tapes? Were there issues with licensing?
These are the type of issues that I think that Dan Lee was interested in (I
am too as I will need to go through this soon). Thanks

George Lesho
AFC Enterprises

Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 12/03/2001
01:37:22 PM