ADSM-L

Re: copying scripts between tsm servers

2001-11-30 17:29:47
Subject: Re: copying scripts between tsm servers
From: Joerg Pohlmann/CanWest/IBM <jpohlman AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 14:27:05 -0800
...or - set up enterprise administration between the two servers, make the
scripts managed and have them automatically transferred to the managed
server. Then, each time you make a change on the config manager, the
scripts get automatically updated on the managed servers.

Joerg Pohlmann

Richard Cowen <richard_cowen AT CNT DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 2001-11-30
06:05:46