ADSM-L

BSDi 4.0 client

2001-11-29 17:48:28
Subject: BSDi 4.0 client
From: "David N. Reiss" <dnr AT GBLX DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:44:56 -0500
Does anybody in ADSMland know of a client that could backup a BSDi 4.0 box
to our ADSM/TSM servers?  Linux emulation isn't an option.  So, I'm kind of
hoping somebody out there knows of someone who wrote a 3rd party client
somewhere.

Thanks,

David N. Reiss                  dnr AT gblx DOT net
Internet Systems Engineer       work: 716-777-5636
East Coast Admin. Team          cell: 716-259-1738
Internet Services Team          page: 877-912-2313
A Global Crossing Company       www.globalcrossing.net
A paranoid is someone who has all the facts at his disposal.
                - William Burroughs