ADSM-L

tsm 4.2 on win2k in lanfree

2001-11-28 04:28:57
Subject: tsm 4.2 on win2k in lanfree
From: Giuseppe Taccone <joe AT IAN DOT IT>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:23:53 +0100
Hello,

is there anybody that already experience about this configuration for lan free
backup:

TSM 4.2.0.1 server on win2k sp2

TSM client 4.2.0.1 on win2k sp2

library lto 3584 fibre channel

My problem is that doesn't work lan free backup for this environment.

All installation in goes good and the san agent tivoli too.

All service work fine, but when i try to run lan free backup for this client
the library take a cartridge , mount it and wait for one minute without do
nothing operation.
After this time the library unload the cartridge e reload again doing the same
operation that i described before.

I haven't any error messages, it there anybody that use this configuration?

                                                            many thank's

Giuseppe  Taccone
TSM Team Manager
        I.A.N. srl