ADSM-L

Re: Installing TSM 3.7 packaged Scripts

2001-11-27 04:23:16
Subject: Re: Installing TSM 3.7 packaged Scripts
From: Alexander Verkooijen <alexander AT SARA DOT NL>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:05:35 +0100
There is a file with useful scripts that can be installed:

/usr/tivoli/tsm/server/webimages/scripts.smp

(We're running a 4.2 server on AIX, maybe the file has a different
location for 3.7)

Regards,

Alexander

Tony Sinclair wrote:

> Some time back I took a TSM class and during this class it was mentioned
> that TSM had several canned scripts that can/could be installed on the
> server and used via the GUI TSM ADMIN interface.
>
> Does anyone have these scripts installed, and the main question is how can
> I Install them so I can start using them.
>
> I am currently running Storage Management Server for AIX-RS/6000 4.3 -
> Version 3, Release 7, Level 4.0
>
> What I do remember about installing these scripts is that I need to be in
> the AIX file system/directory where the executable is located, then just
> execute it.
>
> So if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tony Sinclair
> tsinclai AT regence DOT com

> IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains
> information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely
> for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the
> intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified
> that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly
> prohibited.  Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended
> to be a legally binding signature.

Alexander Verkooijen        (alexander AT sara DOT nl)
Alexander Verkooijen        (alexander AT sara DOT nl)
Senior Systems Programmer
SARA High Performance Computing