ADSM-L

Re: Macintosh OSX Support

2001-11-26 14:47:00
Subject: Re: Macintosh OSX Support
From: Daniel Lorca <lorca AT UCLINK.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 11:20:09 -0800
I wish I was providing the answer to this...I have no news here.

HOWEVER:

From some testing I've been doing, the latest version of TSM seems to
work fine under Classic.  Unfortunately, however, that requires that
Classic be running, and not set to fall asleep after 5 minutes (which
is the default).  Additionally, you would want to have the TSM daemon
alias in the StartUp Items folder just to be sure.

I'm sure there are all sorts of restore issues, but luckily I haven't
had to deal with that yet.  Hope this helps as a stopgap measure.

Cheers,
Dan.