ADSM-L

Re: Scheduled NT Client Performance Problems

2001-11-26 13:34:16
Subject: Re: Scheduled NT Client Performance Problems
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 13:38:51 -0500
Andy,

Where would I find the 4.2.1.15 client ?   I looked in LATEST and the
"latest" is IP22373 !   Is this the .15 version ?
Zoltan Forray
Zoltan Forray
Virginia Commonwealth University - University Computing Center
e-mail: zforray AT vcu DOT edu  -  voice: 804-828-4807

Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
11/26/2001 12:43 PM