ADSM-L

Re: ATAPE/ATLDD device driver install question

2001-11-22 05:42:05
Subject: Re: ATAPE/ATLDD device driver install question
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 11:02:55 +0200
nslookup techsupport.services.ibm.com
Name:    service.boulder.ibm.com
Address:  207.25.253.26
Aliases:  techsupport.services.ibm.com

Site has changed its address about a year ago. I still remember its
previous address (198.17.57.66). And on address change many new aliases
have been added (like ftp.software.ibm.com).
So he nearly hit one of new aliases and you know the "old" authoritative
name.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Tom Tann{s <tom.tannas AT USIT.UIO DOT NO> on 20.11.2001 04:39:46