ADSM-L

Re: BMR for Win2k: Use of NTBACKUP

2001-11-20 11:46:11
Subject: Re: BMR for Win2k: Use of NTBACKUP
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:43:16 -0500
I haven't seen it mentioned in this thread, but there is the IBM Redbook,
SG24-6141: "Deploying the Tivoli Storage Manager Client in a Windows 2000
Environment" which discusses Windows 2000 recovery using TSM. The
procedures as given in the book have been tested in our labs, and are
supported.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Michael Bartl <michael.bartl AT CW DOT COM>
11/20/2001 08:56
Please respond to michael.bartl