ADSM-L

Re: include/exclude list

2001-11-16 16:19:56
Subject: Re: include/exclude list
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:16:46 -0500
When you exclude a file from backup processing, any existing backup
versions will be treated exactly as if the file were deleted from the file
system, so the copygroup attributes VERDELETED, RETEXTRA, and RETONLY will
apply, and any existing backup versions will be expired accordingly.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Robin Sharpe <Robin_Sharpe AT BERLEX DOT COM>
11/16/2001 13:50