ADSM-L

Re: TSM Easter Egg - bug

2001-11-16 08:42:15
Subject: Re: TSM Easter Egg - bug
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:39:04 -0500
> *** Kudos to the Client Developers ***  IOT/Abort
> trap(coredump)"

You found the real "easter egg!"   :-)

Thanks for letting us know.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
11/16/2001 05:24

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:

Nice and funny.
It works for both client v3.7.2 on OS/2 (client developers) and
administrative client (returning server developers) against AIX server
v4.1.4.1.
It also nearly worked for AIX v4.1.3 client :
"tsm> show developers

*** Kudos to the Client Developers ***  IOT/Abort trap(coredump)"

So a question - as an undocumented and unsupported feature I cannot open
PMR and get a fix :-)) ? Andy ?

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

"Warren, Matthew James" <matthewjames.warren AT EDS DOT COM> on 14.11.2001
19:06:03