ADSM-L

Re: Aggravating recordkeeping failure in TSM.

2001-11-16 07:35:56
Subject: Re: Aggravating recordkeeping failure in TSM.
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 14:34:52 +0200
More parameters you have to put more choices are available and more
flexible the product is.
Some people want to be able to make more than one stgpool backup in more
than one copy pools. You suggestion would limit them.
Why not to create few simple scripts called BACKUP_BLOTZMO, BACKUP_WAKKO
and BACKUP_AAGRAVAAG or even a single "bigger" script
BACKUP_ALL_THIS_STUFF_youre_the_computer ?

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

asr AT UFL DOT EDU on 13.11.2001 01:38:09
Please respond to "Allen S. Rout" <asr AT ufl DOT edu>