ADSM-L

Re: TSM 4.1 -> 4.2

2001-11-16 03:36:23
Subject: Re: TSM 4.1 -> 4.2
From: Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 09:33:41 +0100
I do think so. IIRC the manual says something about a db upgrade being
automatically preformed the first time a 4.2 server is started....

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Stichting Academisch Rekencentrum Amsterdam
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 8008    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer
industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry
didn't even foresee that the century was going to end." -- Douglas Adams