ADSM-L

Re: TDP for SQL Server remote control?

2001-11-15 16:32:40
Subject: Re: TDP for SQL Server remote control?
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 16:35:32 -0500
I use Symantec pcANYWHERE.

The current version allows authentication to lots of different choices
(LDAP, NDS, Active Directory, pcANYWHERE) and you can do things like
transfer the log  files to your workstation.

Zoltan Forray
Zoltan Forray
Virginia Commonwealth University - University Computing Center
e-mail: zforray AT vcu DOT edu  -  voice: 804-828-4807

Jeff Connor <connorj AT NIAGARAMOHAWK DOT COM>
11/15/2001 03:50 PM