ADSM-L

TSM Expire Inventory

2001-11-13 21:50:53
Subject: TSM Expire Inventory
From: Carl Lea <Carl.Lea AT TRANSIT.GOVT DOT NZ>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 15:32:31 +1300
I have a TSM Inatall running on Windows 2000 SP2, ADSM- Version 4, Release 1,
Level 3.0.

Normally the Expire invetory process taked 1 -1.5 hours max .... the longest
time is on a Monday after archives are expiring.

Since the last weekend it is taking a really long time ..Like days...the Data
base is 12 GB in size.

The only thing I can think of that is different is last Friday some Oracle TDP
backups were expired.

Any Ideas ??

Thanks

Carl

Transit New Zealand - A world leader in roading solutions.
Transit New Zealand - A world leader in roading solutions.
This electronic mail message together with any attachments is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient:
do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any way
please let us know by return e-mail immediately, then destroy this message
Transit New Zealand is not responsible for any changes made to this message
and/or any attachments after sending by Transit New Zealand.  Thank you.