ADSM-L

Re: How to rename a primary pool used by TDP for Oracle?

2001-11-13 09:37:35
Subject: Re: How to rename a primary pool used by TDP for Oracle?
From: Guenther Bergmann <g.bergmann AT PRINTCOM.DEUTSCHEPOST DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:30:33 +0100
I've checked that together with our Oracle admin. We could not find any
reference to DSMO_FS in the RMAN script. I am sorry :-(

regards Guenther

Bill Mansfield <WMansfield AT SOLUTIONTECHNOLOGY DOT COM> am 13.11.2001 15:27:10

Bitte antworten an "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>