ADSM-L

Re: confused

2001-11-12 19:20:29
Subject: Re: confused
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 19:17:46 -0500
The communication between client and server is two-way. For example, a
large RECVDBYTES on one session would be indicative of the existing backup
info the server returns to the client (probably a producer session), while
the smaller RECVDBYTES on the other session (the consumer session) would
be indicative of "end-transaction" and "confirm" processing that goes on
between the client and server during the backup.

This would be normal.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"Dearman, Richard" <rdearm1 AT UIC DOT EDU>
11/12/2001 16:57