ADSM-L

Re: Library Full Errors

2001-11-08 11:25:10
Subject: Re: Library Full Errors
From: David Longo <David.Longo AT HEALTH-FIRST DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 11:21:43 -0500
I would run an AUDIT LIBRARY blah CHECKLBAEL=barcode when your
drives are not in use and then look at actlog and see what changes occur.
This will generally clear these problems.

What library model do you have?

David Longo

>>> psheehan AT GLOBE DOT COM 11/08/01 10:26AM >>>
I have TSM ver 4.1.2.1 and I'm using :
checkout libvol lb0.0.0.2 aax123 remove=bulk    to CHECKOUT volumes from
the library

and

checkin libvol lb0.0.0.2 aax456 status=scratch   to CHECKIN volumes. The
console indicates the Library is full and then completes with a failure.

Thanks

Patrick

David Longo <David.Longo AT HEALTH-FIRST DOT ORG>
11/07/2001 07:19 PM