ADSM-L

Re: reiserfs & ext3

2001-11-07 12:11:12
Subject: Re: reiserfs & ext3
From: Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 18:08:29 +0100
Is this kind of information documented somewhere? For most OS's it may be
logical to assume support, but for like running an AIX 433 client on a 32 bit
AIX 5L box, it would be nice to know that jfs2 is supported (it is), and Linux
supports so many filesystems that a list of tsm supportted filesystems would
be like really nice. I was very supprised that my VFAT partitions are being
backupped using the Linux TSM client on my PC, but I had to try it to find
out. For planning an installation, these things are really nice to know
beforehand.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Stichting Academisch Rekencentrum Amsterdam
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 8008    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer
industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry
didn't even foresee that the century was going to end." -- Douglas Adams