ADSM-L

Another try

2001-11-06 13:33:11
Subject: Another try
From: Patrick Sheehan <psheehan AT GLOBE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 13:29:27 -0500
Sorry if this is a repeat but our firewall was down for a few hours last
night and I may have missed some mail, so forgive the repeat:

Hello TSM'rs

        I'm trying to use the GUI to do a restore and find that the
listings only go so far . It stops a the "S" listings when I know there
are far more alphabetically. There are also other folders with the same
name as the one I'm looking in with what appear to be duplicates and
shorter lists. Can anyone shed some light on how to view all in one
folder. It's a mail folder by the way with like 1500 db's. When I view
active/non-active the list is smaller still.

TIA

Patrick

(ps I know the GUI is terrible but my command line interface keeps blowing
up with Exceptions errors)