ADSM-L

Re: TSM Ver 4.1 Client and ADSM ver 3.1 server (multiple sessions)

2001-11-01 05:27:05
Subject: Re: TSM Ver 4.1 Client and ADSM ver 3.1 server (multiple sessions)
From: Gerrit van Zyl <gvanzyl AT FARITEC.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 12:20:57 +0200
Wanda,

I know how to do this with AIX scripts.  Do you have examples of how to do
it on NT.  I've tried 2 schedules, but the one waits for the other to finish
before starting.  So I presume you going to have to write some cmd/bat files
to do this.  How?

Thanks and regards

Gerrit van Zyl
Tel: +27 11 800 7400