ADSM-L

Re: Windows XP

2001-10-31 14:52:14
Subject: Re: Windows XP
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 12:49:13 -0700
The 4.2.1.15 client works for me on XP (Professional) in polling mode.

Is your TSM server configured to support polling?

What do dsmsched.log and dsmerror.log show from the time you started the
scheduler service?

One test you can do is to set up a test schedule for the problem node, set
SCHEDMODE to POLLING, then start the client scheduler in the foreground
via the command:

   dsmc sch

Does the polling seem to work? (Assuming it does, you don't need to let
the scheduled event run to completion.)

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Nancy Reeves <Nancy.Reeves AT WICHITA DOT EDU>
10/31/2001 10:20