ADSM-L

Re: HA 3494 & TSM 3.7

2001-10-31 11:18:18
Subject: Re: HA 3494 & TSM 3.7
From: Gabriel Wiley <wileyg AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 11:08:42 -0800
David,

Don't know if this is what you want, take a look.

Magstar and IBM 3590 High Performance Tape Subsystem
Redbook :  SG24-2594-02

Good Luck!

Gabriel C. Wiley
ADSM/TSM Administrator
AIX Support
Phone 1-614-308-6709
Pager  1-877-489-2867
Fax      1-614-308-6637
Cell       1-740-972-6441

David.Bean AT US.PM DOT [email protected]> on 10/31/2001 07:43:18 AM