ADSM-L

3466 Support

2001-10-31 10:38:09
Subject: 3466 Support
From: Steve Schaub <Steve.Schaub AT HAWORTH DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:34:59 -0500
We purchased a 3466 solution less than 2 years ago when we brought TSM in as
our Enterprise Backup Solution.  One of the biggest selling points was that IBM
handles all the maint/support issues with hardware/aix/tsm.  Our understanding
was that our maintenence cost covered aix as well as tsm upgrades as they
became available.  Now we are told that the move from 3.7.3.8 to 4.2.? is not
covered under that agreement so we can expect to shell out some significant
bucks.  Was anyone else out there surprised by this or are we the only ones who
didn't read the fine print?

Steve Schaub
Haworth, Inc
email: Steve.Schaub AT Haworth DOT com

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large