ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino : schedule fails with rc=1

2001-10-31 10:11:08
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino : schedule fails with rc=1
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:08:39 -0500
> Try specifying the short directory name in the
> "Objects" parameter.  For example:
>
>    Objects="C:\PROGRA~1\Tivoli\TSM\domino\dominc.cmd"
>
> Or you can do what Jan suggests and move it to
> a directory without spaces and change your
> "Objects" parameter to match.

Andy reminded me of another way to do this without
using the short name.  That is:

   OBJECTS='"C:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\domino\dominc.cmd"'

using double quotes around the path containing the space,
and single quotes around the entire string. The Admin Reference
discusses this in the DEFINE SCHEDULE section.

Thanks,

Del