ADSM-L

Re: TSM 4.2.1.6 AIX 4.3.3.0

2001-10-31 09:47:01
Subject: Re: TSM 4.2.1.6 AIX 4.3.3.0
From: Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:44:24 -0500
We have seen this exact same scenario with 4.1.4 on OS390 2.10. Backups, q proc,
and expiration working, DB backup and dr move cmds invoked but never ran, admin
sessions 'frozen' and processes cancelling but never going away. It's only
happened once, but then we've only been at 4.1.4 for about a month. I ended up
'bouncing' the server after expiration ended.

FWIW

--
Jim Kirkman
Jim Kirkman