ADSM-L

Re: 4.2.1.6 (was: Re: TSM Server v4.2.1)

2001-10-30 18:40:38
Subject: Re: 4.2.1.6 (was: Re: TSM Server v4.2.1)
From: Tom Tann{s <tom.tannas AT USIT.UIO DOT NO>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 00:37:59 +0100
Hmm..
I installed the 4.2.1.6 this afternoon, and have made the same
observations as Henk regarding IC30965.
But luckily, the mount-point-problem seems to be gone.

According to the dsmserv-binary itself (AIX) all the fixes in the
README-file obviously was meant to be there..

Could it be that something was messed up when compiling the new dsmserv?

Recreating the nodelock really doesn't matter However, when the problem
finally is fixed it should be done to get rid of the entries from all the
failed register license-commands that has been done..