ADSM-L

Re: IBM FAStT Disk Storage for TSM server - AIX support

2001-10-30 16:45:01
Subject: Re: IBM FAStT Disk Storage for TSM server - AIX support
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 23:42:29 +0200
 _ ZG010602 IBM TotalStorage FAStT500 Fibre Channel Storage Server, AIX
            Operating System Support and Ordering Enhancements (49.0KB)
            http://isource.ibm.com/cgi-bin/goto?it=eme_announ&on=ZG010602

Supported operating systems include: Microsoft Windows NT and 2000, IBM
AIX, SUN Solaris, HP-UX, Novell Netware and Linux. For specific
availability dates, configuration option server models, operating system
levels, and attachment capabilities, please consult the Web at:

    www.ibm.com/storage/fast500

"Joshua S. Bassi" <jbassi AT IHWY DOT COM> on 26.10.2001 00:46:03