ADSM-L

Re: server is running, but cannot make any connections to it

2001-10-30 11:04:39
Subject: Re: server is running, but cannot make any connections to it
From: Andy Carlson <andyc AT ANDYC.CARENET DOT ORG>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 09:54:02 -0600
I had a similar problem, that seems to have been fixed by goint to
4.1.4.4.  It had to do with expiration of archive files.

Andy Carlson                             |\      _,,,---,,_
andyc AT andyc.carenet DOT org            ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_
BJC Health System                       |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'
St. Louis, Missouri                    '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)
Cat Pics: http://andyc.dyndns.org/animal.html