ADSM-L

[no subject]

2001-10-26 09:30:03
From: Gabriel Wiley <wileyg AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 09:18:41 -0700
SWIT3,

You can label more tapes or check them in, whatever you desire.

TSM is smart enough to know what it has and hasn't done, in this case at
least.

The process will be a new one but it won't have to recopy or migrate data
that has already been migrated or copied.

Good luck!

Gabriel C. Wiley
ADSM/TSM Administrator
AIX Support