ADSM-L

Re: SAN Environment

2001-10-25 07:26:24
Subject: Re: SAN Environment
From: Jörg Nouvertné <joerg.nouvertne AT WTAL DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 13:23:14 +0200
Hi Paul,

it's an issue. Whenever I try to read data which has been backed up throught
the SAN (audit vol, restore, ba stgp, etc), I get thousands of unreadable
files with the following error message:

09/03/01   08:59:08      ANR9999D pvrntp.c(3438): ThreadId<37> Invalid block
header
                          read from NTP drive RMT4 (/dev/rmt4).
(magic=E2D8C2C8,
                          ver=1, Hdr blk=447192 <expected 447193>,
dbytes=262124
                          <262124>)

Sincerely,
Joerg Nouvertne