ADSM-L

Re: Retry: Server Clientoptionset Confusion - Part II

2001-10-24 11:59:34
Subject: Re: Retry: Server Clientoptionset Confusion - Part II
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 08:56:20 -0700
I just took a look at this myself.... and yes indeed, there does seem to
be some kind of problem (and I'm running 4.2.0 server).

When I issue these commands:

def clo test1
def cliento test1 schedmode polling force=yes
query clo

The QUERY command shows that "Override" is set to "Yes", when it should be
the opposite (according to the doc).

I'll let the server developers know about this.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Steven Chaba <Steven_Chaba AT RGE DOT COM>
10/24/2001 07:03