ADSM-L

Re: rman question

2001-10-24 02:30:17
Subject: Re: rman question
From: Steve de Souza <DeSouzaS AT BUNNINGS.COM DOT AU>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:26:28 +0800
I have increased the 'filesperset' from 1 to 5, then 20. On both occasions,
this has caused
both tapes to be active all the time.
Just what I was after.
thanks muchly
steve

Bunnings Legal Disclaimer:

1)      This document is confidential and may contain legally privileged
        information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not
        read, copy, distribute or act in reliance on it.
        If you have received this document in error, please telephone
        us immediately on (08) 9365-1555.

2)      All e-mails sent to and sent from Bunnings Building Supplies are
        scanned for content. Any material deemed to contain inappropriate
        subject matter will be reported to the e-mail administrator of
        all parties concerned.