ADSM-L

Re: DRM (Disaster Recovery Manager)

2001-10-23 06:33:45
Subject: Re: DRM (Disaster Recovery Manager)
From: Justin Derrick <jderrick AT CANADA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 06:30:34 -0400
Actually, one of my customers who uses Content Manager OnDemand in
combination with TSM used their points to supposedly license DRM on their
production system.  Once I see paper proof of the license, I'll be sure to
forward the info to the group.  As much as I like the guys at Tivoli Tech
Support, "The guy at tech support told me so.  I think his name was Bob.
Maybe Bill.  Y'know, it could have been Biff." doesn't sound like a legally
sound defense.  =)

Personally, I wasn't aware of the points system.  If anyone could provide
some docs or a link to a page explaining this frequent flyer program, I'd
appreciate it.  =)

-JD.