ADSM-L

Re: TSM 4.1.4.0 and tape drive solution (was TSM 4.2.1)

2001-10-23 04:43:20
Subject: Re: TSM 4.1.4.0 and tape drive solution (was TSM 4.2.1)
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 11:40:51 +0300
We got similar behavior. For testing we used a small server and
installation went as you pointed - install v4.1.0.0, define everything and
play with it, later installed v4.1.4.0 maintenance and v4.1.4.1 patch. On
the production machine we've installed maintenance and patch before to
start the server for first time and migration simply does not fire at all
:-((
So for today and tomorrow we will start from the beginning - remove,
install, define, patch.
When this finishes I will play around what if I define some device after
patch. Will devices only defined before that work or new one will as well?

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Jack McKinney <jackmc-adsm AT LORENTZ DOT COM> on 22.10.2001 17:55:39