ADSM-L

Re: TSM v4.2.1

2001-10-23 04:37:23
Subject: Re: TSM v4.2.1
From: Henk ten Have <hthta AT SARA DOT NL>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 10:34:11 +0200
On 22-Oct-01 Neil Schofield wrote:
> The fact that others are experiencing identical problems at least gives me
> some hope of a resolution.

You mean, we all end up in the same madhouse?

Last night we get the following message:

ANS1030E System ran out of memory. Process ended, which means:
"...User Response: Stop TSM, restart TSM, and retry the operation..."

And just for fun, I counted the ANR2841W messages over the last 24
hours....158379 : one hundred fifty eight thousend three hundred
seventy nine, so you know this isn't a typo....

Cheers,
Henk.