ADSM-L

Re: R: Re: ...about TDP for oracle

2001-10-19 11:55:58
Subject: Re: R: Re: ...about TDP for oracle
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 18:53:51 +0300
On our test server we do have TSM server, TSM B/A client, TDP for Informix,
TDP for Domino. They do work fine as expected. Only thing you have to care
about is resources. Each product wants processor, memory and storage. And
they are shared but cannot overcome the machine limits. On the test server
we do not expect blazing performance but this might not be the case for you
RDBMS server.
So do not care too much about interoperability and have a look also at
memory and processor.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Fabio Di Ciommo <fabio.diciommo.eds AT TESORO DOT IT> on 19.10.2001 19:33:45