ADSM-L

Multiple Archive Session

2001-10-19 11:42:06
Subject: Multiple Archive Session
From: Bill Wheeler <Bill.Wheeler AT LA-Z-BOY DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 11:39:13 -0400
Hello *Smers,

    Big question here.  Can you have multiple archive sessions running from
the same client?  My current environment is as follows:

TSM 4.1.2.0
AIX 4.3.3
Magstar 3570 - 2 drives.

We are looking into cutting our archive window down, but I have been unable
to get both drives work simultaneously.   I looked through the archive and
saw a response stating that you can't run multiple sessions from the same
client.  Is this a true statement?   If not any ideas on what to look for to
get it to work properly.

Thanks in advance,

Bill Wheeler
PDM Administrator
La-Z-Boy Incorporated
(734) 242-1444 x6170
bill.wheeler AT la-z-boy DOT com <mailto:bill.wheeler AT la-z-boy DOT com>