ADSM-L

Re: Netware 5.1 question

2001-10-18 10:56:11
Subject: Re: Netware 5.1 question
From: Herfried Abel <ha7 AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:49:53 +0200
We installed TSAUP7 on one of our Test Novell 5.1 SP3 Servers yesterday.
Server and TSM Backup/Restore operations look good now. But we'll watch a
few more days til we decide wether to install TSAUP7 on our productive
servers or not.

herfried

Bruce Kamp <bkamp AT MHS-NET DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 18.10.2001 16:24:24