ADSM-L

Re: Moving from 1 large tape pool to multiple tape pools

2001-10-18 10:44:05
Subject: Re: Moving from 1 large tape pool to multiple tape pools
From: Ray Baughman <rbaughman AT NATIONALMACHINERY DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:41:37 -0400
Bruce,

select distinct node_name from contents where volume_name = 'volumename'
will tell the nodes on a tape.  If you move the data on the volume, it will
separate the nodes, if collocation is on.  If the volume has multiple nodes
on it, just do a move data to the same storage pool.

Ray Baughman
Engineering Systems Administrator,
TSM Administrator
National Machinery Co.