ADSM-L

Re: LTO Tapes

2001-10-17 12:50:45
Subject: Re: LTO Tapes
From: Sam Schrage <sam.schrage AT TRW DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 11:44:54 -0500
I have been using FUJI tapes as well as IBM tapes and haven't seen any
difference.  When I looked at the FUJI box and IBM box they look the same except
for the sticker on them.    I think BASF is manufacturing LTOs too.   I was
skeptical at first but I haven't had any problems yet.  I have been using them
since April.

Sam Schrage
TRW Systems
sam.schrage AT trw DOT com
1-615-360-4716

Jeremy Greven <jgreven AT CHUBB DOT COM> on 10/17/2001 10:42:39 AM