ADSM-L

TDP SAP

2001-10-17 10:22:01
Subject: TDP SAP
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 07:18:33 -0700
Good day to all,

We are working on getting SAP backups going and last night I see this
message in the activity log. I am set up to go direct to tape with 4 mount
points allowed for the node. The Tpool has a max scratch allowed of 5000 so
there is no way it's been reached, especially since we just started this. Is
there something I need to change? Could it just be that there were not 4
tape drives available when this was attempted? All tape drives are online.

10/16/01 21:45:19 ANR0525W Transaction failed for session 48250 for node
XBMS (TDP R3 Digital) - storage media inaccessible.

By the way, yesterday I posted a question on backupsets and expiration. I
saw no replies so I'm wondering if my posts are making it to the list.

Thanks for the help.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer