ADSM-L

DSMSCHED.LOG

2001-10-12 12:30:11
Subject: DSMSCHED.LOG
From: "Barbour, Gabby" <gabby.barbour AT REXHEALTH DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 08:49:07 -0400
Hey All TSMers,

Could someone please explain the meaning of each ?

Number of Objects inspected (I know this means files/directories) is there
anything else

Number of Objects deleted (I know this means files/directories) is there
anything else

The reason for the questions is we had a server inspect 390,087 objects on
the 10-11-01, on the 10-12-01 the server inspected 170,899. When looking at
the number of objects deleted it was only 13,091, I would like to know why
there is such a large difference in the number inspected verses the number
of files deleted. Thanks

Gabby Barbour