ADSM-L

Re: 3494 utilization

2001-10-10 17:49:21
Subject: Re: 3494 utilization
From: "Davidson, Becky" <Becky.Davidson AT EGR DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 16:46:41 -0500
Is there anything else that shows tape mounts other then the SUMMARY table?
I am on an AIX TSM Server.  What I am looking to be able to do is show a
timeline for anything from a day to a week that shows how long a 3590 drive
is utilized so that I can say "My drives are utilized 75% of the time" or
something to that degree.  Right now I can kind of fake that knowledge by
knowing how long my backups take and how many drives they use but what about
db backups, reclamations, etc?  Any ideas?
Thanks
Becky