ADSM-L

Re: migration to ONSITE and OFFSITE

2001-10-05 10:53:39
Subject: Re: migration to ONSITE and OFFSITE
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 10:55:29 -0400
What we do is perform a BACKUP of the DISK storage pool, to a tape COPY
pool, before migrating the data to tape.  Then we send the COPY pool tapes
offsite.
Zoltan Forray
Zoltan Forray
Virginia Commonwealth University - University Computing Center
e-mail: zforray AT vcu DOT edu  -  voice: 804-828-4807

"Leijnse, Finn F SITI-ISES-31" <Finn.F.Leijnse AT IS.SHELL DOT COM>
10/05/2001 10:03 AM