ADSM-L

Has anyone with an os/390 server used striping for the lds files?

2001-10-04 17:37:51
Subject: Has anyone with an os/390 server used striping for the lds files?
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 17:29:01 -0400
Hi,

I have started to experiment with the striping feature of dfsms
for the database, log, and diskpool volumes.  This feature
is part of dfsms 1.6 which is part of os390 2.10 and all z/os.

Has anyone else tried this?  I would like to compare notes
with you especially about any performance gains you have seen.

--