ADSM-L

MSSQL TDP 2.2 (cont)

2001-10-04 13:29:28
Subject: MSSQL TDP 2.2 (cont)
From: Gerald Wichmann <gwichmann AT SANSIA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 10:27:35 -0700
Same problem. We're installing on a windows 2000 clustered server. This
is our first clustered installation and that seems to be the key in the
problems as the documentation in the TDP redbook appears to be
inadequate at explaining the portion where you install the service. i.e.
there are options we're getting that aren't even mentioned in the
redboot and therefore we're unsure what to put there. At any rate, I
have posted screenshots with some questions on our web server as apposed
to including HTML/pics in this list email. I'd appreciate it if anyone
could take a look and offer any comments/help..

http://209.213.209.230/~gwichman/tdpproblem.htm

The basic problem is we can't get the scheduler service to start. We're
assuming this is so because we're not entirely sure what to put in some
of the fields when adding the clustering resource.

Thanks in advance,
Gerald